My Elephant Friends

My Elephant Friends
Amboseli elephants

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Magpie's Beads Returns!

My website which I've been shepherding along over many months now is officially launched!  And it is quite beautiful, thoroughly personal, and a tad brainy (lots of information on beads and bead history).
The artist profile casts me as an eternal traveler, one who has been shaped in every way by all the faraway places I've visited.  To me beads are in and of themselves carriers of human history, uniting all peoples because of trade, and because of the commonality of human vision and imagination....
Take a look and see what you think!  And, I must confess I have crossed over that line that I once refused to tread:  I have created a website that actually sells the art.  I am an internet merchant!
You can find my treasures at:  www.magpiesbeads@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment