My Elephant Friends

My Elephant Friends
Amboseli elephants

Monday, July 11, 2016

Reinventing

The "Examined Life" has just been reinvented.
In the interests of more dailiness of writing, and a stronger focus on writing practice - and spirituality - I have created "Penofthemagpie" ... The "magpie" (me) has taken up her metaphorical (or should I say virtual) pen and is committing herself to writing regularly - hopefully three or more times a week in shorter, more zen-like spurts!  This not only supports my writing practice, but hopefully can stimulate a larger readership.
I am also making a concerted effort to cultivate a "following" and invite dialogue with my fellow writer/readers...  So, please, if you like what you see, and believe in offering some moral support to my new effort, become a "follower."  I'll be most grateful!

Hope to hear from you all soon.  It appears that the directions in the blog are clear (address of blog:  http://www.penofthemagpie.wordpress.com), so come on over and join in the conversation...

with love and appreciation,

Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment